7 Beiträge
Annie Parsons Petit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drapes - Are the drapes custom or retail? Any info would be much appreciated.
    Kommentar
Annie Parsons Petit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint sheen - Could I ask your opinion on what paint sheen to use for kitchen, family room, dining room? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
Annie Parsons Petit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Molding color - What color paint did you use on the moldings? Did you match the color to the cabinets?
    1 Kommentar
Annie Parsons Petit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trim and moulding color and sheen - I'm building a new home and trying to decide on the trim color and sheen. I'm planning on painting the walls of the main living/kitchen area... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Annie Parsons Petit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color - Could you tell me the brand and name of the paint color? Thank you.
    Kommentar
Annie Parsons Petit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare