11 Beiträge
Heidi Tamberen Matthewman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outdoor fabric color choice conundrum - Hi all! I have a cement patio that's bordered by flowerbed with lots of green bushes (pool in the center of patio). I LOVE the big banana le... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Heidi Tamberen Matthewman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Current paint color to compliment cream cabinets & black granite - My kitchen really needs an update but I'm not a very, very tight budget. The kitchen was the rage in the late 90's/early 2000's...cream cabi... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
Heidi Tamberen Matthewman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plant ideas for a Southern Californian living in Tennessee - Hi all! I was born and raised in So. California and moved to Nashville 5 years ago. I'm still getting the hang of gardening here. I'm used t... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Heidi Tamberen Matthewman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Something eating my bulbs?? - Hi all! I've lived in The South 5 years and I'm from Southern California. I'm still trying to figure out how to grow things here with all th... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Heidi Tamberen Matthewman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What undertone do you see? - Hi all, I have beige and brown walls throughout my house that all coordinate really well (bought the house already painted) but I'd like to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Heidi Tamberen Matthewman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need input on what killed all my tadpoles : ( - Hi all, I have a 70 gallon pond and I've been loving watching the tadpoles and guppies hatch and grow in it since May. We have TONS of tree... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Heidi Tamberen Matthewman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Still obsessed with coordinating outdoor fabribs...help! - Ok, so let's say I have one print that I like, now I need a solid and another print to compliment it. Here's the problem, when I find a prin... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Heidi Tamberen Matthewman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What else would you call Limpet Shell? - I love the pantone color Limpet Shell, but can't find any outdoor fabrics when I google that name. What else would you call it to do a searc... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Heidi Tamberen Matthewman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Choosing coordinating fabric from different lines - I'm trying to choose a variety of patterns and solids that coordinate from different lines. I have 3 different furniture settings on my pati... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Heidi Tamberen Matthewman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help finding these colors in outdoor fabrics - Hi all! I love these colors and would like to find fabrics in a couple of them. I'm making patio cushion. I'd love to have help identifying ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...