5 Beiträge
Sonya Fedrick-Bridges hat eine Diskussion gestartet
L foyer/living - Does your foyer and livingroom decor need to be the same? I have light gray furniture, black tv console and glass and silver in my livingro... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Sonya Fedrick-Bridges hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dark Entertainment Center - I have a black entertainment center. New tv too large ans sit on top, but now there is a black hole where tv should be. want a sophisticat... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Sonya Fedrick-Bridges hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Open Concept Kitchen/Dining/Livingroom - Hi. I have lovely 1075 sq.ft. apartment with open concept. my style is contemporary and wanted some ideas for a accent color for large wall... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Sonya Fedrick-Bridges hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Open concept Kitchen/Dining/Living Room - My creative ability has not resurfaced since my husband passed this March and I downsized to a 2bdrm apartment. It is lovely 1075sq.ft., b... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Sonya Fedrick-Bridges hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Contemporary style, Need great wall color. - What is the best wall color is you have medium to light gray furniture and your style is contemporary. I want a clean, sophisticated look w... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare