8 Beiträge
Lisa Kelliher O'Neill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinets - What color are the cabinets? Appear to be an off white.
    6 Kommentare
Lisa Kelliher O'Neill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window treatment advice - I just had the wall taking down between kitchen and dining room. The paint is Benjamin Moore seersucker suit (Grey/blue) in both lichen a... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Lisa Kelliher O'Neill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window treatment advice - I just had the wall taking down between kitchen and dining room. The paint is Benjamin Moore seersucker suit (Grey/blue) in both lichen a... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Lisa Kelliher O'Neill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window treatment advice - I just had the wall taking down between kitchen and dining room. The paint is Benjamin Moore seersucker suit (Grey/blue) in both lichen a... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Lisa Kelliher O'Neill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should the exterior house color match your stairs and roof? - I'm painting my house, my steps are gray, I wanted to paint the house rustic taupe will that work?
    1 Kommentar
Lisa Kelliher O'Neill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to rearrange my living room to separate the focal points. Firepla - It's a front to back room, the door leads to a screen porch. I would like to get rid of the corner tv unit, where could/should mount a lcd ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Lisa Kelliher O'Neill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mudroom idea? - I have three doors, how do I make this entry way useable and hide all the clutter?
    1 Kommentar
Lisa Kelliher O'Neill hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do with this half bath? - If I remove the cabinet/sink, what type of sink do I put in?
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare