6 Beiträge
Daryl Silcock hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Daryl Silcock hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What make & colour is the joinery please? - Anyc hance of teh address so I can visit please?
    Kommentar
Daryl Silcock hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi, What door system has been used please - are they stackers? - Love the openness of the entire wall! I'm trying to avoid having too many door frames blocking the view in my own home when they're closed, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Daryl Silcock hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any ideas for Reconfiguring Greatly Appreciated Please! - Ideas for Renovating/Reconfiguring Home with Views Gratefully Accepted Daryl Silcockyesterdaylast modified: yesterday  Hello, I am hoping t... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Daryl Silcock hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any ideas for Reconfiguring Greatly Appreciated Please! - Ideas for Renovating/Reconfiguring Home with Views Gratefully Accepted Daryl Silcockyesterdaylast modified: yesterday  Hello, I am hoping... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Daryl Silcock hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas for Renovating/Reconfiguring Home with Views Gratefully Accepted - Hello, I am hoping to get some ideas for reconfiguring the lay out for my 1950’s home I’ve purchased if anyone can help please? I am single,... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar