5 Beiträge
Annamarie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
IKEA kitchen - Just bought Bodbyn off white kitchen and starting to look at granite counter top. I saw grayish color granite that I like. I would like to s... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Annamarie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love yor work! I need to find a paint color for large open plan. Very - Sunny, oak floors, oriental rugs, beige sofa, cranberry chairs,St cecilia granite, white kitchen cabinets. Would revere pewter be too dark o... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Annamarie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I have an open floor plan. Part of the living room and small dining - Have high cathedral ceiling. I have Santa cecilia granite in kitchen next to dining area. Do you think that BM pewter gray would work. The w... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Annamarie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you think silver lake would work in a large traditional living room dining room very sunny high ceeili - I have oriental rugs beige sofa cranberry chairs.there 7 windows .thank you
    1 Kommentar