4 Beiträge
Jacque' Wicker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quartzite Sealer Appropriate? Stainguard-50 - Our fabricator used Stainguard-50 by Chemical Products Industries to seal our leathered Tahiti quartzite. It's 18 hours out and the quartzit... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Jacque' Wicker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchenaide cooktop install - is this acceptable? - Appliances were installed by the appliance vendor and the installers said the countertop cutout was not deep enough so it was left protrudin... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Jacque' Wicker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint cabinets same/different color in mud/laundry combined - I purposed did not place a door to the laundry room in our new build. Now I would like to paint the cabinetry in the mudroom a different col... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Jacque' Wicker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painters using red nail hole filler - My in laws and us are building houses on our land. Their house is further along than ours so I'm learning the process from it. The interior ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare