4 Beiträge
Houzz-Nutzer 896520 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garage door colour - I am after suggestions on garage doors. I am finding it hard to pick because it is a triple and very big that will change the front of the h... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    47 Kommentare
Houzz-Nutzer 896520 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen cabinets - laminex- silk or Matt? - Hello Everyone, Any help would be great. I have decided on a laminate kitchen and would like some advice on what brand and type of laminate ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Houzz-Nutzer 896520 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen colours - Hello, This photo is not my kitchen. I love the look especially the island bench and how two colours are introduced- the grey and white. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Houzz-Nutzer 896520 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with a render colour - Hi, We are building a double story house with Wallaby roof and surf mist fascia. I had already chosen the render to be paperbark and now I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare