7 Beiträge
Bobbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 pieces? - Can this be made in 2 parts instead of 3
    1 Kommentar
Bobbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Centerpiece - Can you tell me what you used inside wooden centerpiece to hold all the greenery
    1 Kommentar
Bobbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our neighborhood - I recognized this front porch immediately! We are also in Carmel ;)
2 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Bobbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper - Robyn could you please tell me where this wallpaper came from Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Bobbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining room complete
    Kommentar
Bobbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me choose a finish for furniture pieces are going in please!!! - Need help with color for 2 corner cabinets that are going in. I have reclaimed windows that I am placing on the lf wall that are mostly whi... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Bobbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help picking finish color for reclaimed pieces. - I have a dining room and media room that connects. In dining forget the wreath there will be a refurbished / reclaimed old buffet with recla... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar