7 Beiträge
Monica Navarro-Vezina hat eine Diskussion gestartet
does this come faucet ready? - Does this vanity come with the faucet? If so, what is faucet finish? If not, is it pre-drilled for faucet and how many holes? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
Monica Navarro-Vezina hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Monica Navarro-Vezina hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Monica Navarro-Vezina hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Weight and size of box - I would need to check this as luggage. What is the size and weight of the box this ships in.
    1 Kommentar
Monica Navarro-Vezina hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beach house - How big and heavy is the box? I need to know if I could check it as luggage.
    5 Kommentare
Monica Navarro-Vezina hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Urban look - Who makes the vanity?
    1 Kommentar
Monica Navarro-Vezina hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Powder Room Perfect - Please tell me the color of the paint?
    1 Kommentar