15 Beiträge
Doné Hanekom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bedroom lighting - We recently moved into our house and we want to paint our master bedroom a muted blue and change the light fixtures. The problem is the only... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Doné Hanekom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
outdoor entertainment area - We’ve moved into our home mid last year. We are planning to renovate our outdoor area. The pool will get a new slimline fence (dark colour)... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Doné Hanekom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
colour help needes with red bricks - Hi We are planning to update the exterior soon. We don’t want to paint the bricks. Just the trims and gutters. Was thinking going dark like ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Doné Hanekom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
living room help needed - We’ve move into our new (old) house. It is a quirky house and I love it! It is time to decorate the living area. We mostly use this for tv... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Doné Hanekom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tween boy small bedroom - My 11 year old has the smallest room in the house. It has a built-in wardrobe, a bed and a bedside table. That is all he needs right now. We... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
Doné Hanekom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Girl bedroom makeover - My girl's bedroom was just a sad room. No storage and just no fun. She wanted a rainbow room. I don't do theme rooms but used rainbow colour... Lesen Sie mehr
8 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
Doné Hanekom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Granny flat - We gave our Granny flat a makeover. We had to redo the kitchen, add a dining space, paint the living area and add some decor details. I want... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Doné Hanekom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen/dining layout - Hi hi. I need some advise. I am renovating our granny flat to rent out to a couple. I am on a very tight budget. There are already two cabin... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Doné Hanekom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Girl's bedroom storage - I am planning a makeover for my girl's bedroom. I want to use a daybed from Ikea (that open up as a queen size bed) (see pic). My problem is... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Doné Hanekom hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entrance part 2 - Front door before and after: painted front door, new windows and a bit of Dr Seuss. And a quick and easy coat rack The outside walls still ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...