4 Beiträge
Houzz-Nutzer 99786910 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floors - type and color? - What are the wood looking floors made from and what is the color and source? Thanks
    3 Kommentare
Houzz-Nutzer 99786910 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi, what are you doing with floors? I need classic flooring ideas - I need flooring ideas for a house I want to flip. I love hardwood, but will it still be a selling point in 3 - 5 years. I need classic, no... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Houzz-Nutzer 99786910 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is this floor made from and what is the color? I'm in love. - I love this floor. I just bought a house that I'm going to flip while living in it. I love a dark floor and I'm so sad to be leaving my la... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Houzz-Nutzer 99786910 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Nice cats, but these are dead - Are you kidding me? You post a photo with dead animals and call it design? UGH,
3 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar