12 Beiträge
wecusa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
can you get us this size - Hi, we are looking for 40 doors 3x7 feets, can you make them this size ? Thanks Alex
    1 Kommentar
wecusa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what would you do in this outdoor area? - Hello Guys, we are trying to create a nice outdoor lounge here, but we are not sure of what materials to put on the floor, we are looking t... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
wecusa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Butcher block - Hello, I'm looking for a butcher block with this size or very similar 25x12x1.5 inch , do you have? Thanks Alex
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
wecusa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
BUTCHER BLOCK - Hello, I'm looking for a butcher block like 12x25x1.5 Do you have something similar or the same? Thanks
    2 Kommentare
wecusa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'm looking for this material , do you know the name and where I can b - I'm looking for this material , do you know the name and where I can buy it at best price ?
    Kommentar
wecusa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen remodeling - Not completely finish but almost
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
wecusa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom remodeling - Remodeling bathroom
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
wecusa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The hallway to rooms - After renovation , much better right ?
1 „Gefällt mir“    17 Kommentare
wecusa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Maybe a Better one
    Kommentar
wecusa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thanks for all your comments , here some more pictures and floor plan to understand better, thanks a lot
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...