6 Beiträge
Wendy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LED CAN LIGHTS OVER WORK SPACE IN KITCHEN (task lighting) - It's going in bulk heads over the kitchen sink and island counter that runs in an L shape. Over the sink is 7`ft.5 inches and the island is... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Wendy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Don't want to get emails filling up my inbox - Is there somewhere that I can change the setting so I don't get emails for every single thread that I've commented on and others have commen... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Wendy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
FINDING BOOKMARKS? - Supposedly I can find my book marks under Your Houzz, but I don't see anything there other than GET THE BOOKMARKLET?
    1 Kommentar
Wendy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bulk head or no bulk head?? - My husband wants to put recessed lighting (potlights) in the bulk head over the sink and island. Because of our low sloped roof we can't pu... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Wendy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help for my Kitchen. - For now the old butcher block is staying, need paint color suggestions for walls, ceiling and cabinets. My husband loves the rust red in th... Lesen Sie mehr
    40 Kommentare
Wendy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar