12 Beiträge
Wendy Darrow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What should I do with my kitchen wall? - Trying to get some creative ideas for what to do with my kitchen wall? a) all tile with just the vent fan b) open cabinets c) closed ca... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Wendy Darrow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find this beautiful wallpaper? - it has a subtle grey design in the background with coral pink sunbursts(?) with gold detailing. love it. we found on the walls of our bath... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Wendy Darrow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the chairs, where can I purchase them? - beautiful kitchen, love your work!
    2 Kommentare
Wendy Darrow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Wendy Darrow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
who makes this sink? - thanks! love your work! beautiful
    1 Kommentar
Wendy Darrow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Wendy Darrow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ratio Oven to Cooktop - I would like to put a cooktop onto the countertops with an oven directly below. Should the oven be the same size as the cooktop? Is a 30... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Wendy Darrow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Structural Wall - Was the wall between the dining and kitchen structural? is that why there's posts/wall/sheetrock dividing the area? And if it was a structur... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Wendy Darrow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of cabinets are those? thank you! gorgeous kitchen!
    1 Kommentar
Wendy Darrow hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what type of doors are those? thanks
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...