7 Beiträge
wendy queen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
console table for couch - Hello. I am looking for 70" plus console table for couch . want it narrow and to be able to put a chair under it. Please suggest. Please
    2 Kommentare
wendy queen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the table and it's size. - Hello. Kindly tell me who is the manufacturer of this wonderful table.
    Kommentar
wendy queen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
wendy queen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The Sculptures are perfect! - We love these pieces...where can we purchase them? who is the artist?
    1 Kommentar
wendy queen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help ! I need resources for ready made window panels. - We are looking for understated elegance. We do like soft contemporary pattern but nothing bold. Color blocking will work, but with soft hues... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
wendy queen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the rug - any details?
    1 Kommentar
wendy queen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the Shower Glass - Where did you order from? wendyqueen17@gmail.com
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar