7 Beiträge
westwind1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
westwind1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need recommandations for window replacement - Hello I need help with selecting a good quality window replacement for my 40+ year old home. I have heard that Okna are a good quality but ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
westwind1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for recommendation for a beverage refrigerator - I want it to fit under the counter that is 24 inches wide. To store soda, beer and wine. I have seen them priced for a couple of hundred d... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
westwind1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Table hight kitchen island suggestions? - Has anyone designed a kitchen island to table height with a counter height overhang for additional seating serving? I have a kitchen that i... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
westwind1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need suggestions to remodel the living room - I need to replace the couch and love seat there is no support left in them and at the same time I would like to update the look of the livin... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
westwind1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room demensions - I love the layout and look of this kitchen the space resembles my kitchen/dinning area (I live in a split entry). Can you provide me with t... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
westwind1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'm looking for ideas for an addition to my split entry house. Ideally this would include expanding the kitchen and adding a dining area/fa... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare