5 Beiträge
whollyfool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Arch over tub - Hello, How did you do that wonderful arch over the tub? It changes the whole bathroom into something very special! Thanks!
    Kommentar
whollyfool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
"Headboard" - Hello! Where did you get the lovely black "headboard" wall decoration? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
whollyfool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chair - Hello, Is the chair waterproof? What is the brand? It looks very comfortable. Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
whollyfool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is that beautiful color on the wall? - What is that beautiful color on the wall? Thanks,!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
whollyfool hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the herbs in this garden? - Will you please tell me what herbs are in this garden? I think I see mint and thyme, but not sure about the rest. I like plants that are b... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar