5 Beiträge
whwo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sharp-shinned Hawk - Here is a photo of an immature (1st-year) Sharp-shinned Hawk taking a break while eating a House Sparrow on my fence. I have two "shar... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
whwo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Epidendrum parkinsonianum - Here is my Epi. parkinsonianum, which I've had for over 13 years. It has gotten quite large and heavy so the only place I have to hang it a... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
whwo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rhyncholaelia glauca - I got this about 2 years ago. Small plant in a 4 inch pot just starting to grow outside of the pot. Was surprised to see a sheath on the n... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
whwo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dendrobium bellatulum - Dendrobium bellatulum. Grown in the same window that I grow the Den. pendulum I posted earlier. Bloomed about the same time too. Wonderfu... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
whwo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dendrobium pendulum - Dendrobium pendulum. Grown mounted on a stick and hangs in a west facing window with Venetian blinds between the plant and glass. Watered da... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare