6 Beiträge
widdleavi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Eggplant disease - Not sure if this is the right forum but it seems to be the best place. My eggplant seedlings are roughly 4 weeks old. About a week ago some ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
widdleavi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replanting potatoes - I just harvested my potatoes last week. I would like to try replanting for a fall harvest. Can I just take some of the freshly harvested pot... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
widdleavi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Preparing garden space - Not sure if this is the right forum for this. We moved to a new house and I would like to prepare the backyard for a veggie garden. I plan o... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
widdleavi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Smelly Compost and lots of flies - Let me start by saying that I am new to composting. I have the lifetime dual composter as well as some other rolling ball composter. All 3 a... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
widdleavi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help disaster - My tomato plants were doing amazing, best season ever. Noticed lots of aphids on the leaves so went to lowes and bought spray. After I spray... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
widdleavi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Black spots on seedlings - A bunch of my seedlings have little tiny black spots. Is this normal ?
    2 Kommentare