13 Beiträge
wildrhody hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Red Paint Color of Island Cabinets? - Ben Moore is showing the island paint as Caliente, but I have purchased a sample of it, and your color is showing a more brown tone. Could y... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
wildrhody hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color of cabinet - I love your choice of colors, with this house. It's stunning. Would you be so kind as to tell me what the color of green is that you used, o... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
wildrhody hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting - Is this wall lighting something your company carries, and if so, is there an online catalogue I can view, for other choices, as well? Thank ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
wildrhody hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighing - This house is absolutely stunning! Would you mind sharing who the manufacturer of the lighting is? We've used Hammerton and Elk River Art (s... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
wildrhody hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Range Rock - Your kitchen design and build is phenomenal! Would you mind sharing what stone you used around the range area? I'm having such a dilemma fi... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
wildrhody hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the house, AND the lighting! - This house is stunning, along with having a very cozy feel. I also love the light hanging in the kitchen. Could you tell me who makes it? Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
wildrhody hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brand and color of roof. - This is such a lovely home!! Thank you for sharing:) I was wondering if you recollect who the metal roof manufacturer was, and its color? I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
wildrhody hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet Manufacturer? - From what I can see in the photo, this is a stunning kitchen! I also love your artistic design of this house. Would you be so kind as to sha... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
wildrhody hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet Manufacturer? - We are in the architectural phase of building a new home, and would love to know who the cabinet manufacturer was, for this beautiful bath v... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
wildrhody hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lap Siding? - Yours and the architect's design ideas for this house are stunning! We are in the architectural phase of our home, and I was wondering if yo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...