62 Beiträge
wildta hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Refrigerator (fridge) / Freezer (top-bottom) where freezer is larger - I'm looking for a combo (top/bottom) fridge and freezer where the freezer is bigger than the refrigerator. Has anyone seen anything like thi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
wildta hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bifold (bi-fold) cabinet - Hafele track/guide hardware? - Hi, I'm having trouble trying to find the part # to this Hafele bifold cabinet hardware. Anyone here happen to know what part # I should be ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
wildta hat eine Diskussion gestartet
can you do this angled rod in polished nickel? - can you do this angled rod in polished nickel?
    1 Kommentar
wildta hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Abbaka hood - variable speed fan controller's lowest speed? - Hi, I have an Abbaka hood with a remote blower (1400cfm). I have been playing with the variable fan speed controller and I noticed the lowes... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
wildta hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How did you make the trim for the round window? - How did you make the trim for the round window? Is it custom made?
    1 Kommentar
wildta hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How did you make the trim around the round window? - How did you make the trim around the round window?
    1 Kommentar
wildta hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I have this round shade made? - Where can I have this round shade made?
    Kommentar
wildta hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
wildta hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you know the brand of this popup socket? - Do you know the brand of this popup socket?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
wildta hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you know the brand of this popup socket? - Do you know the brand of this popup socket?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...