34 Beiträge
Harley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you paint it!!! - My friend has purchased a small home for Her and her three children. The ceramic tile in the kitchen is a terrible colour. Also there i... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Harley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Opions and what do you think - This a a picture of what my Buffet is going to look like ... Hopefully. Thank you everyone for your ideas and help with the colour dilemma.... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Harley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Green paint - Could you please tell me the brand and colour of the paint Thank you Harley
    Kommentar
Harley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What about tongue and groove - Hi, New thought and need your thoughts if it would work. The large front window and the horizontal siding just above the garage door...do ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Harley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What colour - I have looked at this buffet for months. Some of you send not to paint. Have decided I want to paint it. Diningroom is painted in Revere ... Lesen Sie mehr
    34 Kommentare
Harley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any Advise - Hi Houzzer's I'am thinking about painting my kitchen cabinets. They are a Oak with a medium stain. My questions is has anyone had any exp... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Harley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
EXPERT OPINION NEEDED - Hi all HOUZZER's. I'am in need of your expert opinions. I have 2 BARRYMORE Sofa's. Both are down stuffed and very comfortable. They are... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Harley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
PLEASE HELP!!!! - Hi all, Please help me with colours on our home. I'am at a complete stand still here. Trim around windows will be an exact match to the... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Harley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LOST INFO OF THIS PRINT - Does anyone know where this print can be bought. Daughter likes it so I took a picture of it to buy for Christmas. Silly me didn't get any... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Harley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
NEED HELP!!! - Please help with a carpets and lighting for this room. I have everything else put in order, I just can't decide on a carpet or lamps. Thank ... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...