5 Beiträge
winblad85 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower Size - What are the dimensions of the shower?
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
winblad85 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White or Black Screens on White house, White windows. Front door color - I am installing White Windows in the front of my home. I am looking for opinions on White or Black screens. There will be a middle picture ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
winblad85 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendant Light for Kitchen - New granite counter, Typhoon Bordeaux, Maple Cabinets and stainless appliances. Looking to add a single or two pendants.. IDeas?
    3 Kommentare
winblad85 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for paint color for Kitchen. - Typhoon Bordeaux Granite, Stainless Steel appliances and Silgranit sink, Biscotti
2 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
winblad85 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for paint color for Kitchen - Currently have Fire Engine Red in 1/2 and other is Yellow. I have recently installed Typhoon Bordeaux granite and Stainless Steel appliance... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar