60 Beiträge
windberry zone5a BCCanada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Harvesting peppers - My Sweet Peppers are doing great but the fruit is still green, not fully ripe. Unfortunately there is a very cold night in the forecast for ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
windberry zone5a BCCanada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which Solanum? - What species of Solanum is this?
    3 Kommentare
windberry zone5a BCCanada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mystery plant in my edible garden - This mystery plant popped up in my organic edible (fruit and vegetable, and flowers too) garden a few weeks ago. It is now about 2 1/2 feet ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
windberry zone5a BCCanada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Name these pollinators - Please help identify these beautiful creatures In my daughter's garden in Port Alberni on the Vancouver Island, BC. Thanks. 1. 2. 3. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
windberry zone5a BCCanada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My blue Irises - My Irises finished blooming a few days ago, just before the unprecedented, all time temperature record setting heat wave we have currently e... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
windberry zone5a BCCanada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
To water or not to water - In the extreme heat conditions is it better to water plants, or not to water? Some of my Sempervivums and Sedums look like boiled. I water m... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
windberry zone5a BCCanada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please, show me your weeds - Here are mine. Viola Tricolour Johnny Jump up. Annual or short living perennial. Extremely prolific reseeder in my garden and beyond. I pull... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    49 Kommentare
windberry zone5a BCCanada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I replant my Peach tree? - Unfortunately I planted the tree exactly at the level it was in the pot. When planting I concentrated on the opening of a root ball and ove... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
windberry zone5a BCCanada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question for gardengal re. Raspberries - In one of your posts you wrote: "raspberries and blackberries are rather short term plantings anyway and should be replaced often (ras... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
windberry zone5a BCCanada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Too much zucchini - No matter which zucchini variety I grow I always end up with huge plants with too much fruit. I should add that I always grow only one zucch... Lesen Sie mehr
    34 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...