76 Beiträge
winker58 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Overwhelmed by My Art. Please Avise Me. Funny But Not Really. - What does anyone think of the beautiful way my husband has decided to hang a television antenna balanced on my wreath????? He did this righ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
winker58 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1/2 Gallon of Vinegar on Carpet all Day - Would That Ruin Subfloor? - My teen daughter was concerned about our little dog having wet on her bedroom carpet several times so she dumped 1/2 gallon of vinegar on he... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
winker58 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I Feel Like a Mean Person - My niece is 35 and is handicapped with CP and living in a group home. She has started to FaceTime me daily and if I do not answer will keep ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
winker58 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Colors in print - Is this blue or bluish green or grey?
    1 Kommentar
winker58 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would This Bother You? - If your husband came home (almost every Friday night) and layed on the couch about 4:30 or so and got up around 6:00 and wanted to go to bed... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
winker58 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I am contemplating this . . . Any thoughts? - I have never bought Eileen Fisher Home products (so expensive) and wanted to know if anyone has any experience with quality. This rug appa... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
winker58 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
winker58 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
winker58 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Opinion - Inexpensive Luxury Vinyl for Bedroom - We are looking at Menards luxury vinyl ( I don't know how luxury it can be from Menards) by Shaw Flooring in the Citadel category for $1.29 ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
winker58 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would You be Concerned to Hang Something Heavy Over Your Headboard? - I have a headboard that is not very high and is an open slat arch shape. My ceiling is at a slant and is 13 feet at the highest point. My ... Lesen Sie mehr
    40 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...