9 Beiträge
wombat child hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Irregular shaped garden and garden room - Hi all, I am hoping someone can help with a design problem in our triangular garden. Our garden is around 100ft long but is a triangle so t... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
wombat child hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting bedroom walls and ceilings the same colour - Hi! My bedroom is a really odd shape with many doors because of built in wardrobes in the eaves. We have curved walls into ceilings on most... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
wombat child hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with shower room/boot room - Hi! I wonder if someone could help with my downstairs bathroom. I want to be able to put a Shower, basin, loo and some sort of coat storage... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
wombat child hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bank of units in kitchen - Hi! Please help me make a decision on the bank of units to be made for my kitchen. The run is going to be over 3.5 metres long and be 'stan... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    17 Kommentare
wombat child hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hob Size - Hi, We are having a kitchen island installed which is 2600mm wide and 1350 deep. I am looking at installing the Neff T45D82X2 79cm inductio... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
wombat child hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fantastic kitchen! - where is the floor from?
    1 Kommentar
wombat child hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor - I love your kitchen! Please can you tell me where the floor is from?
    Kommentar
wombat child hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Table and benches - Please could you tell me where the fantastic table and benches are from?
    2 Kommentare
wombat child hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen planning - Help! Looking for advice/reassurance We have extended our house and will be putting a kitchen where our living area used to be. The kitche... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare