8 Beiträge
Kim Hamilton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Retaining - I love the bricks used in this wall what are they please and where are they available? Kim Hamilton
    Kommentar
Kim Hamilton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Adjustable wardrobe rods - Hi where can I purchase the adjustable fittings for the hanging rods in the small WIR ?
    2 Kommentare
Kim Hamilton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What product and color ? - I'd like to know the product and colour used on the kitchen cupboards please?
    2 Kommentare
Kim Hamilton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Black and whit kitchen - What gloss products did you use for the cabinetry please?
    3 Kommentare
Kim Hamilton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen cabinetry colour - I'm doing a major home renovation. I have a large open plan kitchen and living area with raked ceilings and high windows, as well as a windo... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Kim Hamilton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Weird shower recess - Ideas for Reno ? Have this weird angle in shower recess. I'm removing the tiled job and retailing whole bathroom, but the back of the shower... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Kim Hamilton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How much are these frameless doors please? - I would like more information on these doors please. Sizes available, cost, installation and do they install or transport to the South West ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Kim Hamilton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do you modernise windows and get rid of cream frames?I want B&W - I desperately need to modernise and the house has dated Cream window frames and I have a Black and White colour scheme and furniture. I am t... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar