12 Beiträge
writrsblck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lighting! - I'm obsessed with the hanging light fixture. Will you please let me know where it's from?
    Kommentar
writrsblck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shutters - Will you please provide the source for the plantation shutters? Also, are they wood or vinyl? Thanks!
    Kommentar
writrsblck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window treatment suggestions, please -- I'm stumped! - I'm currently considering dark bamboo shades (to match the furniture) or 3-inch plantation shutters in white (to match the trim.) I'm certai... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
writrsblck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entry door hardware? - I've been looking for a doorknob with a small backplate just like the one on this door. Will you please let me know who makes it and where i... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
writrsblck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lamp source? - This whole room is beautiful and tastefully done. Will you please let me know the brand and source of the lamp? Thanks!
    Kommentar
writrsblck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color please - Hi. What is the paint color near the stairs. It looks different than the off white in the foreground. Is it just a shadow or is the paint gr... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
writrsblck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
writrsblck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Listello border and subway tiles: Details please - Hi -- LOVE this bathroom! It's hard to tell from the photo -- did you need to use a pencil between the listello and the subway tiles in the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
writrsblck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...