52 Beiträge
linda_8a_westofdfw_tx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
NXR vs THOR - parts, reliability, quality, etc. - Looking at NXR AK3001LP vs. THOR HRG3080U in LP. Would love some feedback on quality or other factors? What about reliability and parts a... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
linda_8a_westofdfw_tx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Calibrate NXR oven - My new NXR oven is about 40 degrees off according to chefalarm. So 450 gives actual 410. So I can't get but about 460 degrees when at to 500... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
linda_8a_westofdfw_tx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
NXR or Five Star or other? - I have a Samsung range that hasn't been heating the oven properly for months. It will be ok for weeks and then suddenly refuse to get over... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
linda_8a_westofdfw_tx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grow lights for lettuce, spinach or microgreens - Will this work for growing lettuce, spinach or microgreens in 20"x10" planter indoors? https://www.amazon.com/Lights-Hgrope-Indoor... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
linda_8a_westofdfw_tx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Baby chard varities - I grew chard last year in my hot Texas summer garden and it went through the heat which surprised me. Unfortunately I don't really like cha... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
linda_8a_westofdfw_tx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Considering Garden Tower 2 for indoors - I've been researching the Garden Tower 2 for an indoor garden. I have a successful outdoor garden but I am in north central Texas and would... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
linda_8a_westofdfw_tx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Zinnia Recommendation - We have had good success with zinnias but they always get so tall. Looking for recommendations of zinnias that will stay relatively short (... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
linda_8a_westofdfw_tx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Growing spinach in winter - I grew spinach last winter for the first time. I planted in fall and had spinach until December or so. I never pulled the plants out and t... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
linda_8a_westofdfw_tx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sunflower seeds - Not sure where to post this but I am in the process of harvesting my sunflower seeds. I have some hanging to dry and some that already drie... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
linda_8a_westofdfw_tx hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Harvesting garlic/single bulb/clove of garlic - I planted garlic (silver white) for the first time in late September of 2016.I am west of Fort Worth 1 hour and we had a very mild winter. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...