9 Beiträge
Ed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Monday blooms. - WE had a hail storm with 2 1/2 inch of rain Friday night. Mondays blooms were a little wet still, but fabulous! BIG RED WAGON CHANNEL CAT VE... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
Ed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    6 Kommentare
Ed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
3 „Gefällt mir“    21 Kommentare
Ed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Diploid seedlings - 2015 - My diploid seedlings for 2015.
3 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
Ed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Critters from the daylily patch. - Over the years being out in the daylily patch, I've run into a number of critters. Having the camera handy photographing flowers, I've manag... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    24 Kommentare
Ed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2014 Yellow seedling - This was my best yellow seedling this season. Originally bloomed in 2011 out of a cross of GREAT WHITE X FRED HAM. I think this one will be ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Ed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2014 pink seedling - I was attracted to this pink seedling this season. I like the defined colors. Don't know where to go with it, except maybe add more ruffled ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Ed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Congrats floota! - I hear that our very own forum member, "floota", is the new incoming President of AHS! Sincerest congratulations Julie!
    15 Kommentare