13 Beiträge
Mai Na hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for my small/weird entrance - Here's a picture of my entrance. The first door on the left is the main door into the house, the second door is the entrance from the garage... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Mai Na hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help arrange my living room. - Hi guys, My living room measures 17x15 with ceiling height of 9ft. The living room is a step down and/or sunk-in. see picture #2. I need h... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Mai Na hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help arrange my living room. - Hi guys, My living room measures 17x15 with ceiling height of 9ft. The living room is a step down and/or sunk-in. see picture #2. I need h... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Mai Na hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help arrange my living room. - Hi guys, My living room measures 17x15 with ceiling height of 9ft. The living room is a step down and/or sunk-in. see picture #2. I need h... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Mai Na hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Color Help - Would you paint the living room and dining room a different color? My husband thinks we should paint the living room and dining room the sam... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Mai Na hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Family/Media Room - where do I start? HELP! - The family/media room is located in the basement, which is finished. The room is a little awkward, since there are only 2 walls that does no... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Mai Na hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decorations for boy's room - So, I've got the bed and sheets....now what else? This is a photo of the room from the door. Other than the bed, there is nothing in the roo... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Mai Na hat eine Diskussion gestartet
L-Shaped Family Room - I'm having a hard time trying to come up with a functional layout for my family room. These are the issues that I have with the room: 1. Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Mai Na hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Mai Na hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help with paint color - I recently bought my first house and need help picking out paint color. I really want to use Benjamin Moore's Revere Pewter, but when I swat... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...