5 Beiträge
yardl3y hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help With House Number & Doorbell Location - Hi all, I'm having a hard time deciding where to play the house numbers and camera doorbell. After doing some research, I've come to underst... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
yardl3y hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help choosing nursery rug - Hi all, having a hard time choosing between these two rugs. Any thoughts?
    17 Kommentare
yardl3y hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Staining New Cedar Fence - Hello, we had a horizontal plank cedar fence installed last December. We're now getting ready to stain it and aren't sure if we need to wash... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
yardl3y hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outdoor lighting help - Hi all, getting a new stone patio area installed, size is about 12x15 then grass for another 10 feet or so. I want to install some nice ligh... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
yardl3y hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to install utrusta countertop lights - Having a really hard time planning for these and how to run the electrical wires. My walls are wide open currently. I've seen some people ru... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar