18 Beiträge
yelene hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shipping to Puerto Rico - Hi, can this table be shipped to Puerto Rico, zip code 00677 and what would be the cost? Yelene Chrycy
    1 Kommentar
yelene hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
yelene hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter top - Can you please tell me what kind of counter top you used and the name of the color?
    Kommentar
yelene hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the table - Can you tell me where it's from.
    1 Kommentar
yelene hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - What was the floor used.
    Kommentar
yelene hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen hardware - Is it OK to install 3 different pulls and knobs on kitchen cabinets?
    2 Kommentare
yelene hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Here is a picture of my new kitchen. - Looking for suggestions for my backsplash.
    6 Kommentare
yelene hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Designing Kitchen help - What should I use as a backsplash for a small kitchen. Subway tile or some of the smaller glass tiles?
    3 Kommentare
yelene hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the cabinet hardware. - Where can I find these modern pulls for the cabinet.
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
yelene hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need ideas for my bathroom - The toilet and bidet aren't in the center of the window. Also the bidet is to close to the vanity. I'm having the whole room re done. I was ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...