35 Beiträge
Dawn Y hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Me Decide On Inside Greenhouse Walls - Hello. This is our new greenhouse. We are trying to decide what to put on the inside walls of this… tile, brick, or just a nice skim coat an... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Dawn Y hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garage Door Help - Hello We had LP siding put on our home this past fall. We now need to replace the garage doors. As you can see they are old and one is catty... Lesen Sie mehr
    31 Kommentare
Dawn Y hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master Bedroom Design Help Seriously Needed! - I am trying to “finish up” our master bedroom. We had to get new carpet and the king bed, dresser and duvet cover and shams were pieces I fo... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    307 Kommentare
Dawn Y hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what’s up with the Houzz app - Is anyone else having issues with this app? I start looking at an article and scrolling through comments and it stops and kicks me out. Whe... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Dawn Y hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How Big Is Too Big - I need help from your experience. I have purchased a duvet cover that measures 104 x 90. The down insert I want is 108 x 96. I’ve read that ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Dawn Y hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living Area Help for a Tiny Room - Hi. I’m helping my sister with their living area. They just finished blowing out a few walls and closet to gain a bit more space in this roo... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Dawn Y hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Me With This Bedroom - We want to get a king bed in here. We just can sleep in this queen together. Our room is 17 by 13. The 17 foot wall is the wall the bed sits... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    55 Kommentare
Dawn Y hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decorating Help Needed!! - Hi. We have been working to update our kitchen and have replaced 20 year old black appliances with stainless, old laminate counters with the... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
Dawn Y hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash Question - We are replacing 22 y/o laminate with worn wood front edge counters with Quartz. Had to remove bottom row of Travertine tile all around coun... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Dawn Y hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Counter Assistance - Hi Houzzer's. After all the great input I received on my laundry room last summer I am now hoping for guidance on my kitchen. Cabinets are m... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...