5 Beiträge
y r hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this area rug go ? Is it too dark ? - Hi I have this carpet for a few days to decide if I want to keep it .. Not sure if it is too dark ..
    16 Kommentare
y r hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help choosing an area rug - I just received new furniture for my living room and would like help choosing a rug ..attached are a few options . What do you think ?
    12 Kommentare
y r hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint colors for cabinet - I am painting my cabinets and would like to do two colors ... The cabinets cream and the island another color .. Maybe even the lower ones .... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
y r hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help ! Need ideas for family room - I bought this rug but now am not sure .. Does anyone have ideas for accents , colors ? Thanks
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
y r hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice for updating family room - Would like to find something for the fireplace mantle , add a coffee table , update the tv stand and maybe paint the walls and do different ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare