15 Beiträge
Mystery Parrot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question about planting Cecile Brunner Cl Rose to cover an arch - I would like to plant a Climbing Cecile Brunner Rose on this arch. The arch itself is 8 ft H x 6 ft W x 4 ft D. It says the Cecile canes... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Mystery Parrot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Some branches on rhododendron appear ill - I noticed this morning that a couple of branches on my rhododendron appear ill. What is causing this? Thank you for your help.
    11 Kommentare
Mystery Parrot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spanish Lavender dying from the center? - A couple of months ago, I noticed that while the outside branches were fine, the center branches were gray and shriveled up, so I cut them a... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Mystery Parrot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Moss and Grass Beneath Cotoneaster Groundcover - There is an area in my front yard that sits lower than the surrounding land, which is always deeply shaded by trees and shrubs. The ground h... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Mystery Parrot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thorny cherry tree? Is it invasive? - In a neglected border between our house and our neighbors, there is this tree that keeps increasing in numbers. Around this time, it flowers... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
Mystery Parrot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Red Twig Dogwoods - After neglecting it for 10+ years, I noticed that our Red Twig Dogwood bush looked rather sickly. The stems went from red to dullish brown a... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Mystery Parrot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Verification request! Does this look like a sucker to you? - Novice gardener here. I have been pruning my Iceberg climbing rose this morning. Now I am staring at this big, fat, green root that sprang... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Mystery Parrot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cl. rose pruning question: To train around a window - Newbie seeking expert advice. I have an Iceberg climbing rose in its 3rd year, which I would like to see climb around the left side of a win... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Mystery Parrot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recommendation for rambler with tiny, pale flowers for small arbor - Spent the last week oogling pictures of Kiftsgate, Lady Banks, Felicite et Perpetue, Mme Alfred Carriere, Rambling Rector, Paul's Himalayan ... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
Mystery Parrot hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HAVE: White Dawn Climbing Rose - I have a white Dawn climbing rose that I purchased two years ago. The space I had for it only received afternoon sun and it was prone to bla... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...