4 Beiträge
Yvonne K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vibrant Paintings - Wonderful work on styling this room! I especially love the vibrant paintings shown and would appreciate knowing the painter’s name. Thank yo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Yvonne K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Colour of Cabinetry? - This is a beautiful, inspiring house! I would love to know what is the exact blue colour and wood veneer of the kitchen cabinetry. Thanks ve... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Yvonne K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor plan advice needed - Hi Houzz community, I need your advice on our floor plan. This will be our forever house for our family of 3 so I am unsure about a few thin... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    75 Kommentare
Yvonne K hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Granny Flat: Multi-generational Living - Hello Houzz users I am working towards a new build for our family and including an attached granny flat to the main residence (single-store... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare