11 Beiträge
zagyzebra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of tree is this? How do I prune it? - This used to be a beautiful spring pink flowering tree. But now it looks like it's almost dead and I haven't seen it flower in years. I'm no... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
zagyzebra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to post a photo? - This used to be a beautiful spring pink flowering tree. But now it looks like it's almost dead and I haven't seen it flower in years. I'm no... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
zagyzebra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is bougainvillea in an oak tree safe? - I love the fact that I have this grand who-knows-how-many-years-old oak on my property. I also love the fact that here in SoCal, when most ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
zagyzebra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Buy already prepared topiary cone or shape myself? - Suzi AKA Desert Dance put the idea of topiaries into my head to accent my landscaping, which was a stroke of brilliance on her part. Now I'... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
zagyzebra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plant suggestions to replace this Sego? - I really like the look of Sego palms -- they're so sculptural. But I have come to the realization that they just don't fit in with the arch... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
zagyzebra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sego palms and dogs. Are they worth the risk? - I have a lovely and well established Sego palm growing in a pot. I was planning on planting it in my garden. In fact, it's so pretty, I wa... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
zagyzebra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscaping planks - We have some beautiful old wood laying around that we wanted to use for walking planks in the dirt area around our outdoor fire pit. We wil... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
zagyzebra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Electroluxe refrigerator fan is always on - I have a new French door, bottom freezer Electroluxe. The fan almost constantly runs. I am told by Electroluxe that in the newer energy eff... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
zagyzebra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What hanging succulents would you put in these planters? - If you had these three large planters mounted on a wall (pictured on the left), what succulents would you plant? The 3 planters measure ro... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
zagyzebra hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pool landscaping: a question of symmetry - The coping (a sandy colored Utah stone) for my swimming pool will be installed this week. It's time for me to seriously think about landsca... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...