6 Beiträge
zarablue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
No question, just love this house! - Your homes are beautiful! Definitely the style my husband and I dream of. A perfect balance of lines and pitch. Thank you for posting.
    Kommentar
zarablue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quick question-I apologize if you have already answered elswhere. - Thank you for posting this photo. I would like to know what material the floors are?
    3 Kommentare
zarablue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful home. Are the floors concrete? Is there radiant heating under the floors? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
zarablue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this a concrete house? I mean are the walls concrete in&out? Beautiful home!
    1 Kommentar
zarablue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Will you be adding any interior pics. I would love to see some of the layout. Thank you for posting this-Love it!
    1 Kommentar
zarablue hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of heating/cooling was used in this house? I see the small vents on the ceiling. Is it more expensive than the traditional vent sy... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare