44 Beiträge
zephyrgal pacific nw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Metasequoia glyptostroboides ‘Miss Grace’ Dawn Redwood - Planted this 2 years ago and so far doing well.
    7 Kommentare
zephyrgal pacific nw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
More grey day garden pics in the PNW - Photos from around the yard.
    10 Kommentare
zephyrgal pacific nw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A grey PNW day in the conifer garden - Photos from today's walkabout in my garden. A picture is worth a thousand words. Forgive me for not listing each and everyone plant. Phot... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
zephyrgal pacific nw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is this white stuff on the hydrangea? - This is either Summer Crush reblooming hydrangea or Pop Star and noticed this white stuff on the plants? Any idea what it is and what I sho... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
zephyrgal pacific nw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spring Conifer Buds - I love the new flush of buds on my conifers. Picea abies Paul's Select Norway Spruce Picea abies Cobra Abies koreana horstmann Silberlo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
zephyrgal pacific nw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom flooring - I will remove the carpet. I have been checking samples of LVP and engineered hardwoods. I live in the PNW with a 50# pup. I lean towards ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
zephyrgal pacific nw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for pieris - I have a few, Katsura and Purity, but would like to introduce some others. Elk and deer are not interested in Pieris so it would behoove me... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
zephyrgal pacific nw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Evergreen Clematis Snowdrift in bloom - The Snowdrift is in full festoon mode. Planted 5 years ago it now spans the entire deck rail. It gets more floriferous everyday.
    6 Kommentare
zephyrgal pacific nw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A garden before being a former garden - I started planting in 2005 and gardened there until 2017. Looking through old photos and being another grey cold PNW day I thought I'd post... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
zephyrgal pacific nw hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chilean myrtle in the NW - Has anyone grown this lovely plant? Purchased last year from Dancing Oaks Nursery and currently planted in a pot. Still trying where to pl... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...