136 Beiträge
zkathy z7a NC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My garden featured in local magazine - https://www.ohenrymag.com/made-in-the-shade/ I think I’m the fourth garden down in the article.
1 „Gefällt mir“    18 Kommentare
zkathy z7a NC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Another question about Winter Snow - I ended up with four pieces of crown from the Winter Snow I dug up. If you need the back story click the link. Saving Winter Snow Here’s t... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
zkathy z7a NC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Another North Carolina Hosta garden in early spring and a question - Hi All! I have been on the missing list I know. I check in now and then but I missed the whole alphabet. I have a question about a garden pr... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
zkathy z7a NC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Crocodile Rock in full bloom - Here are pics of Crocodile Rock in full bloom and several seedlings also. The seedlings look a lot like the pod parent. That las... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
zkathy z7a NC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
More than one virus to worry about - This is a positive HVX test. (Lets hope coronavirus tests are this easy and fast soon). Ginzu Knife has been in this pot since spring 2015... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
zkathy z7a NC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do? What to do? - I’m leaving Sunday for two weeks in Louisiana. Family, Mardi Gras, it’s my winter vacation. The garden is supposed to be a non-issue this t... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
zkathy z7a NC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What a vole does to a hosta - Last Wednesday was a beautiful day in the garden. I decided to dig up Thunder Boomer, which had a terrible year and protect it from voles. H... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
zkathy z7a NC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Edgeworthia flowers are rotting - The flowers on my Edgeworthia have stopped growing and started rotting at the stem end. Some look healthy enough to bloom, but I’m loosing m... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
zkathy z7a NC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I think I found Frisian Pride! - I’ve been calling this Lime Ripple all year. But it’s leaves have lengthened and I think it might be the missing Frisian Pride. What do you ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
zkathy z7a NC hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can a Hosta catch this? - For some reason there is no comment box under my post from last night about this.
    8 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...