27 Beiträge
zootness hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Budget-friend window covering for arched rectangular window - My neighbor has a rectangular window with an arched top and she's looking for budget friendly privacy for these windows. She got some custo... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
zootness hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Picking colors for Exterior paint - I'm lost. I found some colors I think would have been perfect in Behr paint, but I can't seem to find any that look as good with Dunn Edward... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
zootness hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where to put electronics with wall-mounted TV - I've got a few things I need to hide behind my wall-mounted TV: Roku (small), power strip. I'm looking for suggestions on how I can hide th... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
zootness hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Weird wall board question - Wasn't sure where to post this, but since it was around my sliding glass door, I figured this would be the place. I was putting up hardware ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
zootness hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Repair or replace washer? - I have an LG front loading washer, only 5 years old or so. Anyway, it is thumping and jumping on the spin cycle now. I'm wondering if I shou... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
zootness hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ottoman cover cutting question - I'm about to sew a cover for my ottoman with fitted corners (not pleated). I saw the Martha Stewart video but I couldn't figure out how she ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
zootness hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bed sheets for lining ottoman slipcover? - I'm trying to think of an inexpensive lining I could use for a slipcover for my ottoman. Would plain poly/cotton bed sheets work?
    5 Kommentare
zootness hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lawn Removal with cardboard? - I've got a big pile of cardboard boxes I was thinking of using as an organic means of removing my lawn. My plan is to get them sopping wet a... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
zootness hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shaw Floorte Cleaning -- Always looks streaky. - When viewed from above, the floor is amazing. But I always see awful streaks in it when I clean it. I usually just mist it with vinegar/wate... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
zootness hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cat: Urinary tract blockage how much did you pay for hospitalization - Granted, I live in So. CA where everything is more expensive (sometimes). So my cat who is plagued with urinary crystals got blocked and I h... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...