81 Beiträge
georgect hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Downy - Another Icon Gone - The little girl that was on the bottle of Downy since the inception is GONE! So sad to see something end. Why do they keep doing this? No m... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
georgect hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Persil - What's The Better Scent? - It will be time to purchase some new powders and liquid detergents soon. I'm contemplating trying Persil once more since it's always made to... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
georgect hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone Use Citric Acid & Oxi To Clean Washer? - I saw this video and have never tried this method. Do we even need to do this since we here are fanatics about our machines being well ma... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
georgect hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Appliances Should You Buy That LAST LONGER. - Came across this on Youtube from a appliance repair man. From Washers/Dryers, Ranges, Dishwashers, Refrigerator/Freezer. Just passing this i... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
georgect hat eine Diskussion gestartet
BIZ dosing - How Much? - The instructions on Biz powder says HE machines use 1/2 cup (half a scoop). That sounds like a lot for an HE front loader. Does Biz not make... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
georgect hat eine Diskussion gestartet
9 Elements Detergents (Vinegar Powered) - I just saw this advertised on YouTube...has anyone heard anything or tried it? There's a whole line of other cleaning products, not just det... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
georgect hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LG (LW8017ERSM) Window A/C 8000BTU - I can't seem to get a straight answer from the online manuals / spec sheet or through LG themselves. Does anyone know for a fact if this Air... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
georgect hat eine Diskussion gestartet
OKNA 800 Window Stops Question - I just had 3 OKNA 800 double hung windows installed in a finished attic. These new vinyl windows don't open full as compared to my old woode... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
georgect hat eine Diskussion gestartet
P&G is Out Of Control - I just saw this commercial and had to look it up and post it. It's not your clothes or towels that smell, it's your poorly maintained machin... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
georgect hat eine Diskussion gestartet
NEW Whirlpool Detergent - SWASH - I just saw this on a Youtube advertisement before a video. It's 8 X's concentrated with a squeeze to measure top (one squeeze medium load si... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...