13 Beiträge
Liz Hendo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help on floor plan - Hi everyone I'm hoping for some help on two design options for a reno project . My husband likes the plan that keeps our TV room separate, h... Lesen Sie mehr
    31 Kommentare
Liz Hendo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Reno plan advice - Hi everyone I'm hoping for thoughts on two options for some house renos. My husband likes the plan that keeps our TV room separate, has fewe... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Liz Hendo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how wide is this ensuite? - hello I love your photos of this development! i was just wondering how wide this ensuite is? thank you :) liz
    2 Kommentare
Liz Hendo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
request for help with lighting tiny ensuite - Hi there needing some urg advice! We are renovating a tiny ensuite of only 900mm x 2280mm. would anyone have any tips on what lighting would... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Liz Hendo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the floor tiles in this bathroom! - hi there I was wondering if you might be happy to share with me the brand/colour of the tiles in this picture? they are awesome. thank you s... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Liz Hendo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curved frameless shower screen for ensuite bathroom? - hi there I'm considering a curved shower screen for an ensuite bathroom, looking at the frameless ones that are 1000 x 1000. does anyone hav... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Liz Hendo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Advice needed on a major reno - Hi everyone well first happy new year & thanks again to everyone who has (generously, exhaustively) commented on my very detailed previo... Lesen Sie mehr
    41 Kommentare
Liz Hendo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need some thoughts on reno plans - Hi there, A while back I posted asking for advice on a very tricky renovation plan. I've now gone away & mulled over all the fantastic ... Lesen Sie mehr
    101 Kommentare
Liz Hendo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Internal sliding doors - help - hi there I have been watching lots of UK renovation shows where 2 living areas are separated from each other by sliding doors. I was just w... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Liz Hendo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are new bathrooms cheaper if they are next to each other? - Hi there I'm agonising obsessively over house reno plans & trying to think of ways to save costs while changing practically everything :... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...