1712 Beiträge
porkchop_z5b_MI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
"Hamlet's Broom" dawn redwood - I've been hemming and hawing over getting a smaller cultivar of dawn redwood, I really like the foliage and bark; smaller isn't really small... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
porkchop_z5b_MI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garden changes and phases - I have noticed myself wanting to replace more and more perennials with shrubs the last year or two. Shrubs have always had a place in my bo... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
porkchop_z5b_MI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
"Majestic Beauty" tulip tree - Anyone have this cultivar or seen it planted IRL? One came home with me yesterday, not sure what to expect in terms of leaf variegation. T... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
porkchop_z5b_MI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
It stinks when you have to face the fact you screwed up - Wrong tree, wrong place. In this case, dogwoods (Cornus kousa). What I should have gotten here is shade trees, not ornamental trees. They... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
porkchop_z5b_MI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Humidity and bread - I might have asked this in the past, if I did bear with me I'm asking again. Do you all decrease the amount of water in your bread dough o... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
porkchop_z5b_MI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Caladiums - It's late in the season to be asking about caladiums, but as I'm taking notes on what I did this year I'm also planning for next year. My ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
porkchop_z5b_MI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this deer damage - This is a Japanese lilac. It HAD plastic fencing wrapped around it. In years past I used corrugated drainage pipe to protect the trunk bu... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
porkchop_z5b_MI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
USA Pan loaf pans - I've been looking for a 10" loaf pan and found USA Pan ones at HomeGoods. I have to say, so far I'm impressed. I baked my usual weekl... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
porkchop_z5b_MI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Neighbor cut down a big tree darn it - There is no point to this post other than to ventilate, and maybe some of you can commiserate -- many of you probably can. You may or may... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
porkchop_z5b_MI hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fresh herbs that aren't worth the effort - For me, it's thyme. Unless I'm using entire sprig(s), like in a sauce or something where the sprig remains intact while cooking. Otherwise... Lesen Sie mehr
    35 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...