1163 Beiträge
palimpsest hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    33 Kommentare
palimpsest hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Speaking of color palettes - This is the condo of a locally famous (in circles) husband and wife team of decorators. I think they mostly worked out of the city and in Ma... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
palimpsest hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ad Hoc design.... - This is a very old house in a very old neighborhood with a pocket of houses surrounded by what has become sort of liminal spaces: the unders... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
palimpsest hat eine Diskussion gestartet
One of my fossils - This was mine, c.1964
    19 Kommentare
palimpsest hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I was able to find my reply under my activity: - Pal, it doesn’t take many Muslims to do enormous harm. Yes, a number of whom were trained in already existing American Separationist militia... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
palimpsest hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I think there were some valid points in that post... - But, I was laughing too hard about being "jealous" of a big tall man, who apparently is the ultimate alpha male in some eyes.
    10 Kommentare
palimpsest hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Two vertiginous sets of stairs for the price of one. - Two sets of steep box winders. I am thinking that this was originally a back and front twin entered from two different streets. Something h... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
palimpsest hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sometimes one isn't enough. - Here, I think four striding man doorstops are perfect. We started with one, not any of these, I have a bigger one. I could use one more bigg... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
palimpsest hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Listening to books online. - I am listening to a book online, not AI but not read by a professional voice actor. He is a reasonable reader, which some of them are not...... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
palimpsest hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My candlesticks. - Mostly teak, mostly Danish, seventy-odd in total. I think the two newest are the one that looks like a traditional candleholder with the fi... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    23 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...