441 Beiträge
UpperBayGardener (zone 7) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dogbane-y lookin plant at Chanticleer, Wayne, PA - blooming last week of June. This can't just be a Vinca, right?
    3 Kommentare
UpperBayGardener (zone 7) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
thread for discussion of actual heat (not drought) damage to plants - This is extraordinary. The past 3 days were so hot, that I'm seeing pure heat damage to plants. It's clearly different from drought damage... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
UpperBayGardener (zone 7) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Western or western derived Penstemons in eastern US gardens? - Based on Jay's comment in the highlights thread "I've tried growing a couple eastern x western hybrids with red flowers and they weren'... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
UpperBayGardener (zone 7) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is this probably a soybean seedling? - Doesn't quite match w/pics I get in google images, but not sure what esle it could be. The odd thing about seeing several this year is that... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
UpperBayGardener (zone 7) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
two recent mystery weeds - Based on the way this stuff is spreading around, it's pretty aggressive and is going to get zapped shortly. I'm just curious whether it's n... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
UpperBayGardener (zone 7) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
mystery plant in southern Virginia - Dry soil under a magnolia tree. It's got to be related to dandelion, right? But I've never seen anything like this.
    3 Kommentare
UpperBayGardener (zone 7) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mid-Atlantic Public Trees, 2026 thread - I missed Sam's threads of trees he had spotted during his travels. My version will have an 'upgrade'. In most cases, I intend to share whe... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
UpperBayGardener (zone 7) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
For zone pushers or experimentalists - plants on last call! - Over the years I've had some successes, and some failures. But the older I get, the less I have the mental energy to fool around w/stuff th... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
UpperBayGardener (zone 7) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
On the density of woods... - I've done more chainsawin' this winter and spring than ever before...at least on my own ornamentals vs. junk I inherited with the property l... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
UpperBayGardener (zone 7) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
An interesting camellia twist to know about - variegation instability - For a few years, the Camellia Forest website had a disclaimer that variegated camellias (variegated flowers) might lose their variegation. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...