Houzz Logo Print
jenn_shawley

abstract wall!

Jenn
vor 7 Jahren
ohhh I've seen this before!! and I absolutely love it! could I just paint something like this directly on a wall instead of using a pre-made mural??
Authentic Hard Loft · Mehr Info

Kommentare (2)

• PRO
    Fia & Company
    vor 7 Jahren

Jenn,

I just received your messages. Sorry for the delay! Yes, you could paint an abstract directly on your wall. Or, if you wanted to take the image with you should you move, you could paint on masonite and then install the sheet on your wall. Good luck!

• Jenn
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 7 Jahren
    no worries. and although I don't plan on moving anytime soon (i just bought my first home. no more renting. lol). I will still keep the masonite idea in mind. I would have never thought to do that. thanks again!
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.