Houzz Logo Print
giardini

Amy, save information doesn't work.

giardini
vor 9 Jahren
Hi, again. I saved the templates to an ideabook but when I tried to save it as an image, either by right or left clicking, the "embed" this image menu appears. I think this is the global policy of Houzz not to make its images savable other than to another website or printed out. Any other suggestions? Thank you for your assistance.
Advent Village Craft Spare Photos · Mehr Info

Kommentare (6)

• giardini
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    I can print them, no problem. I want to save the image. I make scale models (miniatures) and I want to save the image file so I can reduce it to 1" scale for use in my scale roomboxes. I understand and support Houzz protecting their photos but for a project such as this, it is self-defeating. If they will not allow the save, I will print and re-scan to reduce. Tthank you for your assistance in this, Amy. It is a delightful project and I know you spent a lot of time creating the tutorial.
  • architec76
    vor 9 Jahren
    Well, you could make a screenshot. I just did it and cropped and reduced in Photoshop so the house part (minus instructions) was 8" wide, allowing it to fit on an 8.5x11 sheet. Looked pretty good printed out, but pdf would certainly be better.
  • giardini
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    Thank you, architec76. That is an option I thought of since I would be scaling it down, thus refining the outline anyway. But I finally saved the page to OneNote and extracted the images from that. Thank you again, Amy for all your help. A
  • PRO
    Amy Webster
    vor 9 Jahren
    I am really pleased to hear you have found a way to make this template work for you. The templates are exclusive to Houzz and therefore the PDFs are not available for download. I hope you enjoy taking this idea and making it uniquely your own. It would be great to hear about your final project.
    Many thanks, have fun!
    Amy
    giardini hat Amy Webster gedankt
  • giardini
    Ursprünglicher Verfasser
    vor 9 Jahren
    You have been so kind and responsive. Will look forward to more of your projects, Amy!
Deutschland
Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen

Houzz nutzt Cookies und ähnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Indem Sie auf „Annehmen“ klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Erfahren Sie hierzu mehr in der Houzz Cookie-Richtlinie. Sie können nicht notwendige Cookies über „Alle ablehnen“ oder „Einstellungen verwalten“ ablehnen.